Our sole focus is to take your meetings to the next level of professionalism and effectiveness. From conference logistics, regardless of location or size. Types:
- Congress Regular coming together on a representational basis of several hundred - or even thousands - of individuals belonging to a single professional, cultural, religious or other group.
- Conference Participatory meeting designed for discussion, fact-finding, problem solving and consultation. As compared with a congress, a conference is normally smaller in scale and more select in character - features which tend to facilitate the exchange of information.
- Symposium Formal gathering in an academic setting where participants are experts in their fields. These experts present or deliver their opinions or viewpoints on a chosen topic of discussion.
- Summit An important formal meeting between leaders of governments from two/ more countries or a meeting of heads of governments.
- Forum A meeting place for open discussion.
- Seminar A Class in which a topic is discussed by an instructor and a small group of students.
Corporate Events Management
Events we create include client and sponsor dinners, awards ceremonies, product launches, and high-level management meetings. We also provide a tailored event to meet the expectations of our clients. Types:
- Stand – alone A meeting to discuss a specific topic or theme, which is especially important or relevant to the organization
- Product Launch
- Special occasions & ceremonies
- Corporate meeting
Disease or patient registries are collections of secondary data related to patients with a specific diagnosis, condition, or procedure, and they play an important role in post marketing surveillance of pharmaceuticals.
Journals &Publications Management
Digital or printed publishing includes the following stages of development: copy editing, production, printing (and its electronic equivalents), and marketing and distribution. (Journals – magazines – highlights)
Public Awareness Campaigns
Public awareness is not the same as telling the public what to do – it is explaining issues and disseminating knowledge to people so that they can make their own decisions. Types
- Patient education
- Public awareness
Media production & E- Marketing solutions
We offer complete and integrated E-Marketing & Multimedia solutions, through understanding the client needs, Creating solution, Communicating through all channels to deliver the best Digital Media (Web solutions & Multimedia materials) and e-marketing campaigns. Products:
- Email marketing
- Mobile marketing
- Pay-per-click (PPC)
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Social media campaign
- Web design and development.
- Mobile Application
- Media Production (Conference TV – Video Clips – Photo sessions – Conference Radio)
- Email marketing
- Content Management System (CMS)
- International/ National Live Transmission (Via Satellite - Via Internet)
- Web Conferences (Webinar )
- Live in a Box
Intelligent technology solutions
the use of any computers, storage, networking and other physical devices, infrastructure and processes to create, process, store, secure and exchange all forms of electronic data. Products:
- Database management and analysis
- Audiovisual Center (AV.C)
- Audiovisual Hall Management
- Voting System
- Network Solution
- Creating and upgrading Software
Continues Medical Education Events Management
As the provider for the Continuing Medical Education (CME) whether international or National ,we make sure that the scientific programs get accredited for its program to give our physicians, pharmacists and nurses the opportunity to obtain an accreditation for their attendance... Types:
- Courses (Local / International)
- Best of successful international events
- Hands-on Workshop
Medical Projects Management
Being a partner with JSS Medical Research-Canada, we are an excellent partner to offer a full-service Contract Research Organization that can handle end-to-end projects with a well prepared scientific approach. Types:
- CME Events
- Scientific accreditation (Conferences – CME – Workshops – seminar …)
- Registries Disease or patient registries are collections of secondary data related to patients with a specific diagnosis, condition, or procedure, and they play an important role in post marketing surveillance of pharmaceuticals.
- Publication(Journals – magazines – highlights)
Our company has a wealth of experience with handling the ongoing needs of associations. By allowing us to stay in touch with membership, organize meetings and events.
- Committee management & consultationICOM representative can attend regular board meetings and social functions in order to take official minutes. As well we provide ongoing consultative services ranging from designing and implementing marketing campaigns to recruitment of new members.
- Membership managementTo maintain continuous contact with members by sending out regular email updates, newsletters and distributing association material. Keeping membership informed of upcoming events and changes in industry.
- Congress secretariat
- Administration of Society and members
- Consultancy in constitutional matters
- Database maintenance and collection of membership fees
- Assistance in organizing board meetings, including travel arrangements
Marketing, Communication & PR solutions
We help organizations to connect with their audiences and promote brands, products and messages. ICOM can provide you with services that cover all stages of your business marketing cycle... Including:
- Brand identity
- Communications and public relations (PR)
- Community involvement
- Content marketing
- Customer support
- Direct marketing
- Email marketing
- Market research
- Media campaign planning
- Product pricing
- Sales promotion
- Sales strategy
- Social media campaign
Advertising Campaigns & Printing Solutions
Thinking like a designer can transform the way organizations develop products, services, processes, and strategy. This approach, brings together what is desirable from a human point of view with what is technologically feasible and economically viable. From Branding (Logo design & corporate identities) & Print Media (Advertisements & Publications).
An advertising campaign is typically broadcast through several media channels. It may focus on a common theme and one or few brands or products, or be directed at a particular segment of the population.These campaigns are conducted through:
- Newspaper & magazine
- Television and media
- Directories (yellow pages)
- Online (website - emails - Social media – online ads)
- Outdoor campaign
- Direct mail, catalogue, brochure and leaflet